Welcome to CIRED Workshop 2012
Integration of Renewables into the Distribution Grid
Feedback on existing solutions regarding
- installations and investments both in distribution network and customer connection lines
- according to which rules were decisions made
- what solutions were built, Substation, OHL, cables
- where is the border DG and Customer
- Influence of Regulator – politics on this
- operation, automation and protection issues
- what is the level of integration of DG into SCADA
- does operating and protection concept rely on contribution of DG
- are DG in case of network disturbance immediately switched off?
- Best practice
CIRED, the Leading Forum where the Electricity Distribution Community meets, holds the major International Electricity Conference & Exhibition every two years in different venues in Europe with a worldwide perspective and participation.
CIRED works for the purpose of increasing the business relevant competencies, skills and knowledge of those who see themselves as a part of the electricity distribution community, whether they are from the utility, product, consultancy, service, business or Academic sector.
The 2013 conference will take place in Stockholm on 10-13 June 2013.
More information about CIRED: www.cired.net
CIRED Workshop 2012 is organised by IET Services Ltd
Michael Faraday House
Six Hills Way
SG1 2AY, UK
For further information please contact
Lorraine Eatenton, Event coordinator
Phone +44 (0)1438 76 7355
Fax +44 (0)1438 765659